|AURIGA Ecolodge||GECKO Ecolodge|
|Number of People||Price per night||Price per night|
|1-2||US $ 120.00||US $ 99.00|
|3||US $ 130.00|
|4||US $ 140.00|
Minimum stay is 5 nights.
Additional $85 cleaning fees
Stay 1 weeks or longer and you get 10% discount.
Stay 1 month or longer and you get 20% discount.
Stay 1 week and get 20% discount on a kayak or caving tour with Outdoor Bonaire! One tour per person.
A tourist tax of $75 per visit to Bonaire applies to all non-residents aged 13 and older. You can pay online
The tax can also be paid upon arrival, at the airport.
We suggest our guests rent reliable transportation for traveling to and from the lodge. A pickup truck or jeep is ideal.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Upon your booking a down payment is required. This is 30% of the total amount. This amount is non refundable. The remaining 70% has to be paid before arrival on Bonaire or upon arrival on Bonaire as agreed between owner and guest.
"...we (two adults, two kids) stayed for a whole week in this ecolodge. The week before we spent on Curacao and after Bonaire we went to Saba. Without doubt Auriga Ecolodge was the most adventurous, relaxed and memorable place of all places we stayed. The ecolodge is not just a place to sleep and eat, it’s an experience!"